NOYAFA NF-826 Unboxing Video
NOYAFA Advanced Wire Tracer
- Detect and trace electric wires in walls and underground.
- Locate wiring faults with Tone and Probe kit.
- Detect and measure voltage with NCV probe and multimeter pins.
- Find related socket breakers from the box.
Detect and trace hidden electric wires, circuits, and outlets in drywalls up to 2-meter(80in) deep.
Underground Wire Locator
Find underground wires and pipes with Tone and Probe kit without destroying the lawn and other facilities.
Auto/Manual Tracing Mode
Automatic/manual mode can be switched at will.
- Start with an Auto mode to roughly find a wire.
- When there're multiple wires around, enter Manual mode to adjust the Sensitivity.
Connect up-to-6 Transmitter devices and attach them to 6 different lines. Identify each wire easily.
Can be used as a voltmeter to test the AC/DC voltage from 12-400V for wires, breakers, fuses, sockets, and outlets.
Attach the clamps on the Transmitter end to a specific wire. Find the related socket, breaker, or fuse remotely.
While tracing and testing in the dark, turn on the LED light on the Receiver. Light up your work!
Non-contact electric tester
NF-826 contains an NCV tester pen. Simply use the Receiver end to check the the voltage status of an object. Safe working!