Combo of Ethernet Test & TDR Tool
- Measure network cables and locate faults;
- Check status of network cables;
- Port blinking to locate ports and cables on panel;
- Ethernet test for power provider and performance;
- 2.8-in LCD screen, USB charging, and extra TF storage.
Multiple Cable Types Support
NF-8601S supports to test and trace for multiple cables, including:
- CAT5/6/7 network cables,
- 4+2 and 8+2 lan cables,
- power cables,
- telephone RJ11 cables,
- coaxial cables.
Length Meter & Fault Locator
With TDR support, NF-8601S can not only measures the length of cables but also locate the wiring faults.
Measure 4+2 & 8+2 Cables
Insert the network cable into the RJ45 port. Or connect the alligator clamps and attach the extra wires to the clamps. Measure up to 10 and down to 2 wires at a time.
Check Cable Wiring
Plug in the network cables (RJ45, RJ11, Coax) into NF-8601S. Test the mapping status. Identify faults like shorts, opens, crossings.
Three Cable Tracing Modes
- When cables are few around, Low-frequency mode will be enough.
- If there're bundled and messy cables, High-frequency mode helps.
- For cables with low voltage, POE switch mode protects the device.
Identify Ethernet Power
Identify the wires that are providing power on twisted-pair Ethernet cables. And test the strength of the voltage.
Network Status Check
Run a Ping test for your network. See the exact values of data packet, maximum and minimum times for sending and receiving data.
Connect one end of the Ethernet cable into NF-8601S. Run the Port Flash mode. Locate the target port on a switch/router/panel.
External Data Storage
The product is shipped out with a 1GB TF card. You can save multiple data in the card without testing again. Meanwhile, exporting the data to a PC becomes easier.