NOYAFA NF-811 Lan cable Tecer Unboxing
NOYAFA NF-811 Cable Tracker
- Scanning for Network, telephone & electric cables;
- Continuity testing for network and telephone cables
- Polarity testing
Network Cable Testing
Connect one end of the network cable to the transmitter and start the scan.
Telephone Cable Scanning Steps
- Insert an end of a RJ11 cable to the RJ11 port of the emitter.
- Switch to SCAN mode on the emitter.
- Use the receiver to find the target cable by the sound made from the receiver.
Network Cable Scanning Steps
- Plug an end of a RJ45 cable into the right port on the emitter.
- Turn on the Scan mode.
- Move the receiver close to network cables. Find the target one based on the sound.
Telephone Line Condition Testing
Connect the RJ11 cable to the emitter and see if the telephone line is free, ringing, or busy.
Connect the alligator clamps to the two ends of a battery.
- If the LED light turns red, the Red clamp is linked to the positive end.
- When the green light is on, the Red clamp is connecting to a negative end.
The earphone helps in noisy places. And the Volume will be lounder when the receiver is getting close to the target cable.
The product can be of great help in multiple situations like telecom department, cabling installtion, maintainance, and repair, etc.
Get to know more about the product and let's start to test or trace the cables!